- Economy class airfare and taxes
- Tour Program
- Transportation during the Tour Programme
- Accommodation with meals as specified
- Porter fee,tipping guide and bus driver ( in Makkah & Madinah only)
- Transfer from airport to hotel (vice versa)
- Gift as stated by the Company
- Personal expenses and items of personal nature
- Transportation toJabal Nur
- Any services or product not listed on the package selected
- Wheelchair services
- Any form of gratuities and tipping other than Makkah & Madinah
- Excess baggage charges and delivery expenses for personal items
- Vaccination fees
- Additional visa charges (pilgrims whom had performed repeatedly Umrah from October 2016 onwards.)
- Deposit of SGD$600- SGD$1,000 is required on booking of Umrah Packages. 50% of the package price payment has to be settled TWO months before departure. The final balance of payment must be settled ONE month before departure.
- Confirmed departures are subjected to full payment, failing which the cancellation fee will be charged according to the terms and conditions contained herein.
|Days From receipt of cancellation to Date of Departures
|Cancellation fees per person (SGD$)
|50 days and above
|Administration fee of $100
|30 – 49 days
|25% of Umrah package price
|15 – 29 days
|75% of Umrah package price
|Less than 14 days
- Any refunds to be made will only be processed minimum 3 months upon request of cancellation.
- Any waiver or reduction of cancellation charges on goodwill (such as death, serious illness etc) is at the discretion of Company and subject to the conditions imposed by the major suppliers (such as hotels, airline, land package tour etc)
- Supporting documents for the reason of cancellation is required.
- In the event of non-approval of Visa:
- The Company will transfer the departure to another available date of a similar package price and destination;
- Any cancellation charges imposed by the flight and hotel will be borne by the pilgrim.
- ELIGIBILITY: Child has to be less than 12 years old on the date of departure from Singapore to qualify as a child
- Child fare quoted is inclusive of bed unless otherwise specified.
- Child fare of 3 years old and below on the date of departure will not beinclusive of bed.
- If an extra bed is needed for the child, arrangements need to be made with the employees of the Company who will offer the appropriate advice, including price surcharges or any supplements
- Accommodation is as specified in the brochure Umrah Package and/or booking form. Unless otherwise stated, all rooms will be subjected to availability of the hotel upon check in.
- Accommodation for Adults are based on TWIN/ TRIPLE/ QUAD sharing. Note: There will be no QUAD sharing for accommodation in Baitulmaqdis.
- When booking the TRIPLE room, please note that the third bed may be a roll-away bed.
- If accommodation in selected hotel is not available,every effort will be made to secure accommodation in another hotel of similar standard.
- There will be a single supplement surcharge for single room request. Amount will be advised by the employee of the Company. The Company will confirm any request at least 14 days prior to departure.
The responsibility of the Company to the pilgrims is set forth herein.
- In the course of your Umrah, there might be long delays at airports, Customs and Immigration,checkpoints, transportations etc due to the large number of pilgrims during the Umrah Season. The Company will not take any responsibility for any such delay.
- The Company will not be responsible for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of any part of the packages if the Umrah pilgrims are denied boarding by airlines or agencies concerned on medical grounds, were deported or refused entry by the Immigration or Customs or the authorities in Saudi Arabia for any reasons, including an invalid passport,customs and quarantine or possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause injury or damage to person or property.
- The Company is not responsible for any injury, damage,loss,delay,additional expenses, or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company that cannot be avoided by the Company such as (but not limited to) war, race riots, fires,floods,unexpected bad weather, acts of God, acts of Government or authority,accident or damage machinery or equipment or industrial action and protests.
- The Company holds the right and discretion to reject or accept any pilgrims who might be found to be harmful to health or safety or who will interfere with the comfort and peace of other Umrah pilgrims.
- The pilgrim is responsible for any additional charges should he choose to voluntarily diverge or extend the standard itinerary or program.
- The pilgrim is responsible for the safety of money,property and personal health.
- Should the pilgrim not be satisfied with any matters that are directly within the Company’s control, he must immediately inform the Company. This will allow the Company to rectify the matter to the best of our abilities.
- Any complaints or claims must be made in writing within 1 month from the date of your return. We are not responsible for any complaint/claim filed more than 1 month from the date of your return.
- You hereby agree to fully compensate the Company from and against any losses, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, damages, compensation claims, and expenses including all legal costs & fees on the basis of full indemnity basis),which the Company would receive or incur or sustain by reason of or arising out of, related to or arising from your intentional non-compliance with any regulations and conditions stated above.